SpotRental is a self-drive urban mobility platform offering a wide range of vehicle rental services; vehicles include chariot, vintage & luxury cars. It is on a mission to make renting the new black by providing seamless comfort with affordable pricing. With it, anyone can rent a wide range of well-conditioned vehicles, like, SUVs, MUVs, sedans, vintage cars, and chariots at very affordable prices.
As the tagline says, ‘Rent it like it’s yours’, so why buy? When you can rent!
Whether it’s a great outstation adventure, a short trip around town, or a regal wedding, the SpotRental has all your transport needs covered.
The company is founded by the Md Afroz Khan- Strong business development professional with a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) focused in Mechanical Engineering from the Oriental Institute of Science & Technology, Bhopal.
About Md Afroz Khan
Md Afroz Khan completed his Bachelors Of Engineering in 2019 in Mechanical Engineering.
Some of his memorable memories during the college life were when he had won M.P. startup yatra, Tie Delhi, and got incubated by Aic Aartech under Niti Ayog.
What problem did Md Afroz Khan trying to solve with SpotRental?
SpotRental is offering different types of vehicles on rent. They offer chariot, luxury cars, vintage cars, and many more. SpotRental is on a mission to provide renting vehicles more easily and more comfortably at the tip of a click.
SpotRental customer base is Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Business model of SpotRental
SpotRental provides a range of rental vehicles on an hourly basis through its app by ensuring more focus on bagghi’s and luxury rental.
- Target Customer: Wedding families, employed individuals with less time commitment towards maintaining their vehicles (age range 30 to 60), college students who rent vehicles/luxury rides for parties/travel
- Customer Acquisition: College events/hackathons, business collaborations with wedding planning agencies, digital marketing, and word-of-mouth referrals.
- Revenue Generation: Commissions generated from car rentals
- Cost Structure: Investments are made in platform hosting, organization of customer acquisition events and emergency maintenance of vehicles.
- Profit Margin: The company makes anywhere from 10% to 30% in commissions from vehicle providers.
Who are the SpotRental biggest competitors in the market?
Zoomcar, Bounce, and OnBike are the biggest competitors of SpotRental.
Advice Md Afroz Khan wants to give to Young Entrepreneurs/Startups
The only advice he would like to give to Young Entrepreneurs/Startups is that there is no shortcut to getting success early. You have to work hard to get what you want. You have to burn like a Sun to shine like a Moon.
Contact and follow SpotRental:
|Founder||Md Afroz Khan|