Why Gift Giving is Important in the Corporate World. … Gifts are meant to affirm relationships and enhance personal connections between clients, customers, and employees. In fact, according to Promotional Products Association International, gift giving is proven to increase business activity. And for the same Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry ( GCCI ) – Business Women Wing is organising ‘Corporate Gift Fair 2019’ which is scheduled on 20-21 Sep, 2019 that falls on Friday & Saturday.
Meet Chief Guests
GCCI Business Women Wing has invited Mr. Pravin T Kotak, Chairman – J P Infrastructure Ltd as Chief Guest of the event and Mr. Devang Bhatt who is Channel Head, GTPL and Sujhal Shah, Owner Sujhal Jewels will also be guests of honour.
- Sujhal Jewels- Annual Partner
- Setu media – PR Partner
- VyaapaarJagat.com – Outreach Media Partner
- Vishal Jani- Event consultant
- GTPL – media partner
- Green Life Save and Protect Pvt Ltd- Annual Memento Partner.
There will be encouraged startups and small & micro industry entrepreneurs to bring in variety and showcase new trends in corporate gifting. There are 25+ exhibitors will showcase their products:
|Nikunj Dave||The Concrete Shop||Articles made from Concrete, Indoor Fixtures & weatherproof gift articles|
|Dolly Shah||Radhe Courier & Feelings||Courier & Greeting cards & Office Décor items|
|Ashka Patel||A Wax Studio||Candles|
|Shilpa Bhatt||Ecstasy Chocolates||Chocolate Hampers, Choco idols, Chocolate Bouquets|
|Chandni Verma||Shilpagya Retail Store||Office Décor & Dryfruits Nuts|
|Rajan Patel||Greenobazaar||Diaries, Calenders, Green Gifting Items|
|Ritika Bajaj||ASTRAEA||Fusion Herbal Teas|
|Jignesh Bavishi||Gift Centre||visiting card holder, crystal pen with USB, Short Wave Ear Pods, Pen stand with bluetooth speakers|
|Devarshi Patel & Jackin Shah||Shaileja Enterprise||promotional pens & calenders, presentation folders, executive diaries, wooden table calender,|
|Aditya Shah||Festin||Dry Fruits, Nuts, Dehydrated Fruits|
|Isha Shah||Mother Nature||Terrariums|
|Neha Shah||Neh Ayurvedic Healthcare||Candle Holders|
|Payal Shah||KOKEDAMA by Payal Shah||Indoor Planters|
|Pragneshh Dosshi||The Flashback||Tea coasters, Mouse Pads, Coffee Mugs, Laptop Accessories,Soft Diary, Wooden Diary, Frames, Calenders, Wooden Paper Weight,Table Tops, Customised Wall Clocks, Wooden Tray, Key Holders, Card Wallets, Pigi Bank|
|Ronak Shah||Navbharat Sahitya Mandir||BOOKS|
|Nehal Agarwal||Goyal Jewellers||silver gift articles|
|Anjju Chorddiya||MAKOBA||Luxury Gift Items, Pens, Watches,|
|Bella Shah||Bellezoe||Confectionery Food items, Fusion Sweets|
|Hardik Shah||Recycle.Green||Recycled & Recyclable Gift items & Stationery|
|Sujhal Shah||Sujhal Jewels||Luxury Watches|
|Usha Bajaj||Apang Manav Mandal||Paper Bags|
|Rohan Saraf||BAYWALK||branded pens, stationery, hampers, wallets, electronic gadgets, home decor|
The visitors shall be Business Owners, 5000 GCCI MSME members, MSMEs, Corporate Houses, Women, Individuals looking for Gifts for Family & Friends. Everyone purchases gifts for dealers, clients, staff either for Diwali or for New Year 2020. We wish to Invite them to Shop with Us.
“Gifting is recession-proof, it is evergreen… because the joy of giving is the most satisfying experience. Give and Grow. Gift and Glow…“Phani Trivedi Chairperson Business Women Wing, Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry
About Business Women Wing
To succeed in Business & Industrial forays has always been in the DNA of Gujarati women since time immemorial. They instinctively know how to grow business & industry and thereby how to ensure all round prosperity for all the stake holders. This has been amply demonstrated by the way the number of women entrepreneurs have grown in Gujarat, most of whom singularly thank GCCI BUSINESS WOMEN WING for all the assistance it has provided to them.
BWW has a membership of around 173 enthusiastic women entrepreneurs and is currently very active in offering value added services through various initiatives which enables women entrepreneurs to establish, manage or expand their businesses. BWW network is growing rapidly owing to its advantages to women entrepreneur members.
This year i.e., 2019-20, Chairperson Smt. Phani Trivedi and Co-Chairperson Smt. Archana R. Gupta are poised to accomplish the vision of GCCI by providing a platform to women entrepreneurs of the state to realize their ambition and potential.
Vision and Objectives of Business Women Wing
- To promote the social, cultural and educational interests of Women entrepreneurs and provide encouragement to new and existing Women entrepreneurs to become self-reliant.
- To be well-versed with women’s contribution to the overall socio-economic development in Gujarat and the country, and promote active participation of women in this process.
- To provide a common platform to women on economic, social, cultural and educational subjects
- To effectively pursue women entrepreneurs’ trade, industry & profession related issues to the authorities concerned and arrive at beneficial solutions.
- Acknowledge & Encourage Women entrepreneurs by providing recognition to them through sectorial awards.
- To encourage and develop camaraderie among members.
- To apply a consensus-based approach on all subjects concerning business women community.
- To encourage new women entrepreneurs to become self-reliant by venturing into business and provide a higher platform for existing women entrepreneurs.
- To organize Seminars, Conferences, Exhibitions, Overseas Delegations, Open House Discussions, Experts’ Talks, Industrial visits and Training Programmes etc. on the subjects relating to women and their economic betterment.
- To effectively help to project the image of the women entrepreneurs in the civic, social, economic and other spheres.