In this success post, we are going to share the story of Mikhail Prokhorov, a popular Russian businessman. He is not just an ordinary businessman; he is a billionaire.
Apart from being just a businessman, he is best known as a political activist too. Previously, he was recognized as the owner of the Brooklyn Nets. Before coming into the limelight, Mikhail worked in the financial sector. Now, he is a Russia leading industrialist who owns multiple companies. He is also well known to be the former owner of the Polyus Gold.
In the year 2012, Mikhail Prokhorov also ran as one of the candidate’s Election. Moreover, he could not win it and was placed 3rd after receiving only 7.94% of the total votes.
He formed his own political party that year named Civic Platform. Before starting his own political party, he served the communist part from 1988 to 1991 and then for Right Cause in the year 2011. He left the Civic platform in the year 2015. As of now, Mikhail is known as the owner of the ONEXIM Group. He is an award-winning personality who was awarded the very prestigious order of friendship in August 2006.
10 Facts about Mikhail Prokhorov:
- Mikhail Prokhorov is a Russian who was born in Moscow, Russia. He spent his entire childhood there.
- He is a billionaire who is well known as a businessman and also known as a political activist.
- He was born on the 3rd of May 1965, and he is now 55 years old.
- Mikhail Prokhorov is around 6 feet and 9 inches tall. Moreover, his weight has remained a mystery.
- In the year 1989, he completed his graduation from the Moscow Finance Institute.
- The estimated net worth of Mikhail is approx. $10 billion.
- He has never married. But, he has been engaged twice.
- As of now, Mikhail Prokhorov has been residing in his hometown in Moscow, Russia.
- Mikhail Prokhorov is sometimes seen active on Twitter.
- In fact, he gained more than 500 thousand followers on his official Twitter account.