Confederation of Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (CIMSME) is one of the fastest-growing organizations in India, primarily working for the MSME sector since 2017. It has expanded its footprints in the state of Gujarat in the recent past.
In order to strengthen MSME ecosystem, it has organized a virtual event called ‘MSME Manthan’ during 17-18-19 Sep 2020 (4 pm & onwards). This is aimed at educating business owners and business enthusiasts on the solutions that are available to them, build their capacity to take advantage of these solutions, and build their businesses to match their dreams. Following is the link to register for the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_F3pzDE0_TkSqycwdNKKjEg
India has faced the COVID-19 situation with fortitude and a spirit of self-reliance. But that is evident in the fact that from zero production of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) before March 2020, India today has created a capacity of producing 2 lakh PPE kits daily, which is also growing steadily. Additionally, India has demonstrated how it rises up to challenges and uncovers opportunities therein. But as manifested in the repurposing of various automobile sector industries to collaborate in the making of life-saving ventilators.
The clarion call given by the Hon’ble PM to use these trying times to become Atmanirbhar (self-reliant) has been very well received to enable the resurgence of the Indian economy. Unlock it has issued 1 Guideline to enable resumption of economic activities while maintaining abundant caution thus allowing graded easing of restrictions. Let’s not forget that these enterprises. But which generally employ less than 250 persons, are the backbone of our Indian economy. And will play a vital role and contribute to the vision of our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi ji of India becoming $5 Trillion Economy by the year 2024-25. And also MSME plays a key role in developing countries with their exports and Innovations.
The purpose of the webinar can be explained as follows:
- To open the minds of Entrepreneurs to their capacity to develop their businesses beyond where they are currently
- Build MSMEs that have the capacity to a point where the can employ. And manage a minimum of 5 – 50 people in their organizations.
- To provide simple and easily assessable financial ideas, solutions, and services that will empower their businesses to grow.
- To create real and tangible networking opportunities for all members of the community
- Because the prime objective of the seminar is to connect the MSMEs to the right fund provider. As per their specific financial needs ranging from collateral-free loans to working capital requirements and receivable financing among others
This 3 days webinar will cover following areas:
- Decoding Gujarat Industrial Policy 2020
- Business Opportunities for Indian MSME in Africa
- How to become the preferred supplier to large companies?
- Developing districts as exports hub and export opportunities for MSME
- Managing finance and funds for business continuity during pandemic and afterward
- Becoming Competitive through Quality Management
- How to collaborate with and leverage the banking and financial services ecosystem?
- Digital competitiveness and technological adaption for MSME
- Disruptions and emerging trends in trade and commerce
- Redefining business operations to make India Globally competitive
Confederation of Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (CIMSME), Global Council for Cluster Excellence and Research (GCCER). Global Council for the Promotion of International Trade (GCPIT), and International Council for Technology, Management and Applied Engineering (ICTMAE) are group of not for profit organizations. We provide the industry’s best practices through education while enabling collaboration, mentorship, peer-based learning, and the sharing of innovative ideas for entrepreneurs across the globe. We are the fastest-growing entrepreneurial support network in the country. The group aims to be the leader in providing the best industry resources for building thriving entrepreneurial ecosystems through sustainable entrepreneurial programs across a wide scope of industries and disciplines. We are the go-to organization for micro, small and medium enterprises, startups, womenpreneurs, studenpreneurs, solopreneurs, and other entrepreneurship support organizations that are dedicated to nurturing unique businesses in their communities.
They are a national business network of 9,324+ leading entrepreneurs. Founded in recent past by a group of young entrepreneurs. Confederation enables business owners to learn from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life.
Below services includes:
The range of services includes: networking opportunities with other business organizations, financial entities, educational institutes, government bodies, and non-government organizations; participation in industrial missions, business symposiums, seminars, workshops, trainings, conferences; and synergistic avenues for holistic development of business. But it has 3 verticals to reach every part of the enterprising ecosystem viz Startup Innovation Cell (SIC), Woman Entrepreneurship and Empowerment (WEE), and MSME Growth. You may like to visit our website at www.cimsme.in and www.gcpit.org for further information. Because CIMSME is the world’s first confederation which has zero charges for its MEMBERSHIP to live on the moto :
“Replacement of competition with collaboration”.