AcumenToday is an EduTech company with a Focus on the Learning aspects of the Students from Pre-Primary to Primary and Secondary levels in a Physical – Digital method.
The primary objectives of the company is to provide the student with the right learning environment to learn at his / her own pace, own place and own space.
The focus is on providing the Conceptual Learning in a Simple, Meaningful and Reinforced manner through our SiMeCoReTM Methodology.
Co-founders and Partners of AcumenToday
1 Mr. Atul Bengeri
Industry & Academic experience of over 22 years put together by working in companies like Siemens, Intel & Dell Technologies and associated with various educational institutions across India. Having worked in various capacities and roles in the IT Tech, HealthTech & EduTech industry, aligns his knowledge
2 Ms. Manju Sharma
Woman entrepreneur with a deep interest and passion in providing quality education to the masses having worked in the Social and Corporate sectors.
3. Mr. Lakshya Sharma
a second generation entrepreneur with an Engineering degree from the US brings innovative and creative ideas to bring about the much needed niche approach to solving the gaps in the tech & education segment.
When asked about Atul’s college days?
Atul is an engineer by qualification, a Marketer & influencer by experience and an Entrepreneur by choice and a Researcher by academic inclination. Atul has completed BE, MBA and is pursuing his Ph.D.
In School & College days, with a ‘What Next’ attitude towards studies and learning – it was always Play & Learn, Learn & Play kind of approach on all aspects of studying.
How Atul comes up with the Idea of AcumenToday
Looking at the present generation, who are having all the options and opportunities in everything that they want to pursue their education and their career; the fact of the matter is that the same options and opportunities are distracting them in achieving their goals.
With the technological advancements and technological interventions, the students have a lot of distractions and attractions which is detrimental to their educational growth.
This has been the main aspect that gave Atul the idea of starting AcumenToday to address this ever increasing gap.
Product and Services
- Conceptual Learning products in line with the National Education Policy 2020 for students of Grade-1 to Grade-10) 1st Standard to 10th Standard.
- Physical & Digital products to help students focus on the Conceptual clarity and application of the concepts of Science, Math, and English as a subject.
- AcumenToday is also into the Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) segment with 3i (Integrated-Interconnected-Interrelated) Methodology of aligned with the New National Education Policy for Playgroup, Nursery, Junior Kg & Senior Kg.
- Physical play & learn products – books and activities.
- Schooling@Home through AcuKid Today is a unique model of providing Free Education to the children of Playgroup, Nursery, and Junior Kg & Senior Kg using 3i Methodology.
Customers of AcumenToday
All Schools of all Boards, CBSE, ICSE, IB, State Boards
Competitors of AcumenToday
Online eLearning companies and offline Education content creators are AcumenToday competitors in one way or the other.