GALLOP is a 2 year seed fund supported Incubation Program. It is a structured program with lots of benefits focusing on verticals IoT/ AI.
Startups working at early stage looking for seed funded incubation, can apply for the program. So far, DERBI have successfully on boarded 02 Cohorts with 19 Incubates. DERBI have supported more than 50 startups in their journey through various occasions.
- Long term (Max 2 years) incubation with seed fund support of 10L to 40L INR
- Structured Mentoring covering domain, technology & business/product marketing
- Access to Labs, Tools & facilities for productization with Time To Market
- Facilitation for Go To Market, access to business, customers & partners
- State of the Art Co-working Facility, CoE Labs, PCB lab & Engineering labs
Phases Covered under Gallop
- Validation Phase: Validate problem being solved, solution and business model/customer relevance
- Definition & Solution phase: Define market requirements, product requirements, execute creation of solution
- Customer pilot/trial & execution of pivots: Make solution to meet needs of customer
- Early revenue phase: Get paying customers and put scale model
- Scaling phase: Execute for scale
There are 2 streams for selections into the GALLOP Incubation. First one is through ‘Open Applications’, which go through a shortlisting and a pitch by the shortlisted startup and Second one is through the PACE Pre-Incubation program through Demo Day Pitches.
Who Can Apply?
Pre-Revenue, Unfunded / Bootstrapped early stage startups can apply to this program. Click HERE to Apply