Technology connects us to each other as never before, in this age of technology. People use LinkedIn to find a job, Twitter to spread the news & Facebook to connect with friends, but where can you post about & find volunteer work in today’s social networking era?
My Selfless Act, a free social networking application encourage people to perform selfless acts (take time out of their busy schedules for volunteering) and share their selfless activities with their social network (family, friends, neighbors, colleagues etc.) which can inspire and motivate millions to get involve to create a better world.
Instead of providing a listing of volunteering opportunities like Volunteermatch.org or LinkedIn’s volunteering site, My Selfless Act offers a social space, where people and organisations can connect and share.
MY SELFLESS ACT is the ultimate social network for every social change enthusiast, whether an individual, non‐profit, for‐profit or a governmental organization. On this platform all can share and post their ideas and/or activities impacting lives for a better tomorrow, can make connections, stay in the loop with others in their field and keep reaching toward greater success for their chosen causes. People can look up altruistic profile for different organizations and individuals on MY SELFLESS ACT to see how they are giving back to the community.
Selfless acts have power. My Selfless Act give people the power to change the world.The communities and societies become more advanced, peaceful and prosperous, if more number of people are dedicated to perform selfless acts.
“MY SELFLESS ACT” Application features:
- Search for non‐profit organizations that you can volunteer for in your city.
- If you are a volunteer then share your selfless work, which can inspire and motivate millions to get involved to create a better world.
- NGOs or non‐profit organizations can post volunteering requirements.
- Find local social events, and make plans to volunteer with friends.
- Find out how helping others Helps You.
- Create Pages for Businesses, Brands, Celebrities, Nonprofit Organizations & NGOs to inform everybody how it’s helping the community.
- Follow your favorite artists, celebrity, websites and companies to know how they are helping others and making an impact in doing some good in the world.
- Look up local businesses to see how they are giving back to the community.
- Create groups and discuss volunteering projects. Also you can post solutions for social problems.
- Share your selfless activities with friends and family and meet new inspiring people on your social media network.
“No one can do everything, but everyone can do something”Trupti Gor
This application helps to create a world where every individual is involved in selfless acts.
Everyone can use this application and create their profile to post activities showing how they are helping others. Also people can create Pages for Businesses, Brands, Celebrities, Nonprofit Organizations & NGOs to inform everybody how it’s helping the community.
The progress & result:
This application is launched recently and we’ve seen the good results.
- The volunteering based NGOs are telling their volunteers to use this application. As a result they are motivating each other by sharing their volunteering experience. This way it helps to keep their volunteers inspired & active so they volunteer more often.
- Also by contacting different colleges we attract & involve youth in social activities. Today’s youth like to spend more time on social media so this kind of platform motivates them to involve in community services.
- Corporates and small business are also joining this platform to show other people which activities they are doing to help the community and nation.
Trupti Gor is a founder who developed this interesting application which inspires people to work selflessly. She is a software developer and have worked on many international projects during her 12+ years of experience in IT. Trupti volunteered with many non‐profit organizations & NGOs, for different social issues, from last 20+ years. She developed this platform so everyone can involve in social work, and we all can encourage, inspire & motivate each other by sharing our selfless actions with our social network.