What legend says?
The best investment you can make, is an investment in yourself… The more you learn, the more you earn.– Warren Buffet
Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. It will not only improve your life, it will improve the lives of those around you.– Robin Sharma
How to invest in yourself?
- Take online courses
- Ask Mentors and Review With Your Mentors
- Join Seminars and groups of people
- Reading Good Books
- Watching Motivational Video
- Develop Soft Skills
- Develop Proficiency Skill
- Develop Grooming Skill
- Develop Aptitude & Interpersonal Skill
- Spent 30 Minutes Daily Alone
Let’s Learn This With Example Of An Eagle…………
The Story of the Majestic Eagle
The eagle has the longest life span of its type.
It can live up to 50 years, but to reach this age, the eagle must take a hard decision.
In it’s Twenties,…
It’s long and flexible talons can no longer grab prey which serves as food.
It’s long and sharp beak becomes bent.
Its’ old aged and heavy wings , due to their thick feathers, become stuck to its’ chest and make it difficult to fly.
Then, the eagle is left with only two options:
DIE or go through a painful process of change which lasts 60 DAYS.
The process requires that the eagle fly to a mountain top and sit on its’ nest.
There the eagle knocks its’ beak against a rock until it plucks it out.
After plucking it out, the eagle will wait for a new beak to grow back and
then it will pluck out its’ talons.
When its’ new talons grow back, the eagle starts plucking its’ old aged feathers.
And after five months , the eagle takes its’ famous flight of rebirth and lives for… 30 more years.
WHY IS CHANGE NEEDED?
Many times, in order to survive we have to start a change process.
We sometimes need to get rid of old memories, habits and other past traditions.
Only freed from past burdens, can we take advantage of the present.
If Eagle Can Invest Than We Can also…..
Let’s Start Investment For Better Life…
(1) Ask Your Self ?
Ask Your Self If What you are Doing Today Is getting you closer Where you Want to be Tomorrow?
(2) Convince Your Mind
YOUR BODY CAN STAND ALMOST ANYTHING IT’S YOUR MIND YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE…….
(3) Positive Visualization
(4) Self Analysis
Let’s Understand Case Study With MR. Nawazuddin Siddiqui –Security Guard to Superstar by his SWOT Analysis
Strengths ofMR. Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Good Communication Skill
- Versatile In Acting
- Good Tolerance Power
- Good Patience Level
Weakness of MR. Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Not Good By Look
- Not Good Physics
- Not Belong From Bollywood Family
Opportunities of MR. Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Become a Super Star In Bollywood
Threat of MR. Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Tough Competition
- Not From any Director Camp
Investment made By Mr.Nawazzudin Siddiqui
- He invested his time to make good physique which is demand of industry.
- He invested his time in developing his acting to become a versatile actor, and now Mr. Nawaz Bhai is a Brand, and so directors require him, he has not to roaming for work.
Tips for HR Manager to Invest in Employees
As a HR Manager:
- Develop some training modules or programmes which are helpful to sharpen the skill of your employees.
- Explain them that this is an intangible investment you have done by organization in yourself which will be very essential for his/her financial and personal growth.
- Training and development programme is not an expense but its an investment for the organization.
- Investment in employee reduces attrition ratio and increases employee’s loyalty towards organization.